About the Parent’s Club
The Seaford North Primary School Parent Club has been established as a meeting point and place of welcome for our broader school community. It is a place where parents can come together, chat, have a coffee, meet other parents, share ideas and gain further understanding of how they can be involved in their childs school life or what is happening at the school. Our Principal Lee Murnane often attends with an update of whats been happening and is a welcome attendee at our meetings. Parent Club is a place within our school that we wish to encourage and further nurture the great sense of community spirit that is a part of Seaford North.
The purpose of our Parent Club is as follows;
- to contribute to the wellbeing of the school community
- to encourage the participation of all parents in the life of the school and the education of their children
- to provide opportunities for all parents of students of the school to discuss issues concerned with the welfare and the general education policy of the school and to assist in the development of a shared parent view
- to contribute to proposals on school policy and other educational issues to the school council
- to provide opportunities for parents to get to know each other and to be informed about their childs school
- to provide information for parents to extend their understanding of school issues
- to work in cooperation with the school council and the principal
- to raise funds for the benefit of the school
Dates of meetings are currently published in our newsletter and all school community members are welcome to attend. Membership fees are $1.00 each year, which basically allows a member voting rights if required (As per DEECD Policy). The full Parent Club constitution is available upon request.
Contact the Parent’s Club
Lana Isaacs is the President of the Parents Club, if you need to contact her you can leave information at the Office.