Welcome to Seaford North Primary School, a friendly school with an emphasis on academic excellence and environmental awareness.
We are excited to announce that we are now officially a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme. Our school is pursuing authorisation as an IB World School. These schools share a common philosophy – a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that Seaford North Primary School believes is important for our students.
Seaford North reflects the vibrant, ever changing nature of education, giving opportunities for self-expression and equipping each student effectively for the future. Our values are promoted and lived each day, creating a learning community that ensures all students optimise their learning potential, feel safe and develop socially, emotionally and physically. We work hard to celebrate the contributions of all – staff, students and parents.
Our school is situated with proximity to the beautiful Seaford Beach, the ecologically sensitive Seaford Wetlands, Patterson River and the Kananook Creek.
Read more about our school
See More Photos
- 2018 term dates on January 30, 2018 9:00 am
- Last day of Term 3 on September 21, 2018 9:00 am
- Year 5/6 Camp – Woorabinda 2018 UPDATE 20/09 on October 8, 2018 9:00 am
- F – 1 Swimming program update on October 9, 2018
- Division Athletics on October 10, 2018
- ACMI Excursion Grade 1C & 1DB on October 12, 2018
See More Videos