Welcome to Seaford North Primary School, a friendly school with an emphasis on academic excellence and environmental awareness.
We are excited to announce that we are now officially a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme. Our school is pursuing authorisation as an IB World School. These schools share a common philosophy – a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that Seaford North Primary School believes is important for our students.
Seaford North reflects the vibrant, ever changing nature of education, giving opportunities for self-expression and equipping each student effectively for the future. Our values are promoted and lived each day, creating a learning community that ensures all students optimise their learning potential, feel safe and develop socially, emotionally and physically. We work hard to celebrate the contributions of all – staff, students and parents.
Our school is situated with proximity to the beautiful Seaford Beach, the ecologically sensitive Seaford Wetlands, Patterson River and the Kananook Creek.
Read more about our school
See More Photos
- 2017 Prep Transition Program on November 29, 2016 9:00 am
- Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne Excursion on November 30, 2016
- 5/6 Surf Lifesaving Program on December 2, 2016 10:00 am
- Night Market on December 3, 2016 5:29 pm
- 2017 Prep and Grade 6 Orientation day on December 6, 2016 3:49 am
- Christmas Concer on December 8, 2016 6:30 pm
See More Videos